Monday, February 18, 2008

Itch scratched

After a frustrating (in pretty much every sense of the world) week, I was ready for some good ol'fashioned debauchery.  As I mentioned last post, a session with Perfect Slut and The One was just the remedy for my blues.  PS met up with The One and I at a local watering hole that I love for many reasons- the least of which is that it tends to be a congregation point for our local roller derby girls.  

Now the PS doesn't drink but she requires no dutch courage to start some shit. I belly to the bar to order my second round of drinks when I hear a commotion.  PS lying on a table and The One and another girl are doing bodyshots of her.  I guess the long weekend is bringing the best in people!  It turns out to be her 21st b-day and she is celebrating by licking tequila of my hot friend and then kissing my girl.  As awesome as I think the b-day girl is, her friends apparently think things are a little out of control and spirit her away to the next bar.

The One and PS are feeling good after their taste of fresh meat. We're seated in a circular booth with PS in the middle of the sandwich.  As they scope other potential conquests I notice that The One hand is under the table, in the general vicinity of PS's lap.   PS gets off on public action (remind me to tell you about the time we went shopping with her wearing remote control vibrating panties), but I haven't noticed any change in her demeanor.    Has she gotten better at hiding her arousal in public?  Not a second after the thought enters my mind,  PS turns her head to me, grabs my arm, and buries her face in my neck as she comes.

I'm staring at The One's eyes and her devilish smile makes me chuckle.  Luckily, the loud and abusive rock from the juke box drowned out PS's moans because we weren't exactly by ourselves.  In fact, The One is licking PS's juices from her fingers when a waitress asked if we wanted another drink.  "I think we're done, thanks."  The One quickly said as she grabbed PS's hand and leads her out of the booth.  I take a second to compose (and readjust) myself and join them on the street.

As we walk to PS's car I think about The One's power trip.  Two things are on my mind:  1) How can she go from almost asexual to making out with strangers and fingering someone at a bar almost at the flip of a switch? 2) Will she share PS?  

Luckily, I don't have a lot to time to think about it because as soon as we are in the car hands and lips are everywhere.  

A blessedly short ride later, we are back at our place and The One and PS are making on our bed. I slide behind The One and get to work on removing her clothes.  The One has her hand under PS's skirt and it rides up to reveal that there are no panties on our slutty friend.  When she is highly aroused, PS has a hair trigger and The One is playing her like a violin.  She takes her to the edge of release and then backs off.  As she repeats this I take the opportunity to help PS lose her top and bra, releasing her incredible breasts.

Soon I'm toying with PS's nipples- alternating between licking, sucking, and nibbling.  This acts as a multiplier to The One's work and PS screams as she reaches a powerful orgasm.  The One continues to finger PS as she rides one orgasm to the next.  Finally, PS goes limp and The One and I take the opportunity to lose the rest of our clothes and start to kiss.

PS recovers and joins in by going down on The One.  After a few minutes I suggest that they 69 and take up a position behind The One.  As PS licks her from below I start to lick her  her inviting asshole (one of her absolute favorite thing in the world).   She is moaning into PS's pussy and I can tell she is getting close. I slip two fingers in to her pussy from behind, stroking her g-spot as PS licks her clit.  I lube up the thumb from my other hand  with her juices and slowly slip it in her ass.  

The One's moans are now louder and more intense.  I feel the walls of her pussy start to grip my fingers and she screams as her first orgasm hits her.  I remove my fingers and replace them with my cock.  PS continues to lick her from bellow as I fuck her doggie style.  The One gives up on trying to lick PS as she starts to experience the rolling orgasms she gets from g-spot stimulations.  

I pull out of The One when she gets too weak to hold herself up and stick my soaking cock in PS's waiting mouth.  She works me over with her tongue and I start to pump in and out of her face.  Getting used like the slut that she is gets PS all worked up again and she pulls away from my cock and pulls me down on the bed.  Quickly she mounts me and begins to ride me hard.  The One comes to her side and starts to play PS's bouncing breasts as the make out.  

As turned on as she was I knew it wouldn't take too long her her to cum again.  "Ride my cock, you nasty slut."  I order her.  "You are such a good little whore, I think [The One] and I are going to keep you."  To punctuate my dirty talk The One grabs PS's hair from the back and says "Cum for me, you little slut!"  As I'm thinking "God, I love this girl" PS is screaming her way through her orgasm.

The girls are fucked out but I'm still not done.  I stand on the bed and The One kneels in front of me and starts to suck my dick.  She is soon joined by PS.  The both took turns stuffing me in their mouths and then they both started to suck my shaved balls (note:  Guys, if you like people to suck on your balls you have to shave.  It not only feels better for you but you don't have to watch your partner(s) stop to fish out a random hair.).  I'm getting close as The One sucks my cock while PS licks my balls. 

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!"  I warn and The One, ever the exhibitionist in bed, opens her mouth and tilts her head back.  I shoot two spurts in her mouth and PS grabs my cock and milks the rest of my load on her tits (she does not like cum in her mouth).  The One licks the rest of my semen off of PS and then kisses her- she is trying to train PS to like cum.  We rest on our bed with me in the middle.

After each of us visited the rest room, we rejoin the cuddle session in the bed.  PS is tucked in on my right and The One is spooning her. The girls fall asleep and I soon nod off relishing the end to the weekend.  




No comments: